Are you looking for a Keto pizza or rolls?
A Keto Pizza base that happened to be dairy free also?
I really try not to have “favourites” but if I absolutely had to pick; this Versatile mix would definitely rank in my top 3 🙂
The Magic Mix is not only a Silver Award Winner in the Free From Food Award Ireland but also packed with 12g of Fibre and just over 6g of Protein per roll. Some of the main super nutritious ingredients in the Magic Mix are Oat Fibre, Egg White Powder and Psyllium Husk. Just like the rest of our dry Mix range this dry mix is SUGAR FREE, GLUTEN FREE, YEAST FREE, GRAIN FREE and 100% scrumptious 🙂
And so the magic continues because once you have baked, cooled and wrapped airtight your goodies will last in the fridge for up to 1 week and freeze beautifully for up to at least 6 months.
Who can resists a delicious out of the oven keto pizza with all your favourite toppings or a grilled open faced sandwich with oozy cheese and pepperoni?
So I have been known to throw a lightning fast breakfast or lunch together for the girls and making eggy bread using the white Keto Bread or the white protein rolls. This mix makes a dairy free keto pizza base and can make dairy free white protein rolls by just substituting with soya yoghurt. The magic part most certainly must be that despite the fact that the roll makes white rolls and white bread, it still manages to pack a searious punch with the high fibre and high protein content, yet still the lowest on carbs (imagine a ZERO CARB keto pizza base. This means that even the fussiest kids and the pickiest husband (Im not mentioning any names) will devour the bread rolls.
If you would like to enjoy an alternative to bread that is just as convenient for a quick and nutritious lunch on the go, that also happens to be ZERO CARB with just 0.7g carb per wrap; then our Keto Wrap Mix is a perfect addition to your arsenal.
Did you know that some of my customers have nicknamed the white protein bread rolls “scones” and of course what goes better on a scone than sugar free jam and butter.
If I have managed to peak your interest and you would like to know more about our entire range of dry mixes, please click here
Continue scrolling for more recipe inspiration 🙂
Our Keto products are for the whole family to enjoy!
Super easy to use, just add water, olive oil to make your very filling pizza bases (makes 4 x 7 inch pizza bases) Freeze them if you wish, or keep them refrigerated for up to 1 week. For the Keto roll, You will need 400g full fat cottage cheese (or full fat greek yoghurt) two eggs, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, water (250ml). Instructions below.
Keto Magic Mix instructions :
White Artisan Style Bread/ Keto Roll : Keto Bread mix
Click here to watch a video on how to make your Keto high protein and high fibre rolls, or click here to watch how easy it is to make the artisan style white bread…
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Beat 2 eggs (room temperature) till light, foamy.
- Add the bag of the Keto Magic Mix, 400g full fat cottage cheese
- (or 400g greek yogurt works perfect too, just let the dough sit for about 10 minutes too thicken slightly before shaping the rolls ) ,
- 1 cup of warm water for the Keto roll (250 ml) (half cup of water only if you are making it into a loaf of bread) 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (works without the apple cider vinegar just add equal amount of water) and mix it with a stand mixer on high speed for two minutes !
- Use your WET hands to shape 10-12 rolls and place them on your prepared baking tray, press them down as they will rise while baking them. Or shape a loaf of bread and make several deep enough cuts on the top with a wet knife as otherwise it will crack when baking. If you have some oat fibre just sieve a little on the top of your bread.
- Bake them for 45 minutes on the bottom shelf. Baking time for the bread is 1 hour 25-30 minutes!
- Place them on a cooling rack and let them cool.
SUBSTITUTES ONLY FOR THE KETO ROLLS:
Cottage cheese with full fat greek yoghurt
(Dairy Free) Thick Soy yoghurt
1 roll / 1 slice bread contains 1.1g net carb, 6.1g protein and 12g fibre.
These are less than 1g net carb per roll or per slice of bread.
Store in the fridge or freeze them if you wish, I absolutely love them slightly grilled 🙂
Keto Pizza Bases:
Makes 4 X 7 inch pizza bases. less than 1g net carb per pizza base.
See instructions below or Click here to watch a video on YouTube on how to make Your Keto Pizza crust!
- Preheat the oven to 175C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper
- In a medium size bowl mix the Keto Magic mix with 1 and 3/4 cup (435ml) WARM water and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use your hands to work the dough together, kneed it for 5 minutes.
- Divide your dough into 4 equal size portions.
- Use your WET HANDS to shape 4 pizza bases onto the baking tray, spread your dough thin as it will rise, almost doubles in thickness while baked, don’t thin out the edge.
- Make fork holes in the dough to avoid puffing up.
- Bake your pizza bases for 25-27 minutes at 180C.
MORE SOYA FREE / DAIRY FREE OPTIONS
Finish the pizza with the desired toppings and bake for another 10 minutes at 180-190C or keep refrigerated for up to 7 days wrapped in cling film or airtight container. Freezes well too!
The Best Free From KETO Magic Mix for Keto Bread, Keto roll & Keto Pizza