Make Your delicious Keto roll or bread with The Best Free From KETO Magic Mix (Silver Award Winner in the FREE FROM FOOD AWARDS IRELAND) – Versatile KETO and LOW CARB mix for Pizza Base & Artisan Bread or White Protein and high Fibre Keto rolls. Low carb, gluten free, yeast free, sugar free, dairy free (pizza only), grain free KETO Dry Mix. The result is, an easy and delicious KETO BREAD with minimal effort, which is also Diabetic friendly.
Our Keto products are for the whole family to enjoy!
Super easy to use, just add water, olive oil to make your very filling pizza bases (makes 4 x 7 inch pizza bases) Freeze them if you wish, or keep them refrigerated for up to 1 week. For the Keto roll, You will need 400g full fat cottage cheese (or full fat greek yoghurt) two eggs, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, water (250ml). Instructions below.
Keto Magic Mix instructions :
White Artisan Style Bread/ Keto Roll : Keto Bread mix
Click here to watch a video on how to make your Keto high protein and high fibre rolls, or click here to watch how easy it is to make the artisan style white bread…
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Beat 2 eggs (room temperature) till light, foamy.
- Add the bag of the Keto Magic Mix, 400g full fat cottage cheese
- (or 400g greek yogurt works perfect too, just let the dough sit for about 10 minutes too thicken slightly before shaping the rolls ) ,
- 1 cup of warm water for the Keto roll (250 ml) (half cup of water only if you are making it into a loaf of bread) 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (works without the apple cider vinegar just add equal amount of water) and mix it with a stand mixer on high speed for two minutes !
- Use your WET hands to shape 10-12 rolls and place them on your prepared baking tray, press them down as they will rise while baking them. Or shape a loaf of bread and make several deep enough cuts on the top with a wet knife as otherwise it will crack when baking. If you have some oat fibre just sieve a little on the top of your bread.
- Bake them for 45 minutes on the bottom shelf. Baking time for the bread is 1 hour 25-30 minutes!
- Place them on a cooling rack and let them cool.
SUBSTITUTES ONLY FOR THE Keto ROLLS:
Cottage cheese with full fat greek yoghurt
(Dairy Free) Thick Soy yoghurt
1 roll / 1 slice bread contains 1.1g net carb, 6.1g protein and 12g fibre.
These are less than 1g net carb per roll or per slice of bread.
Store in the fridge or freeze them if you wish, I absolutely love them slightly grilled 🙂
Keto Pizza Bases: 2 options
if you prefer soft, thicker ones:
Use the roll recipe, so 2 medium eggs whipped, add 400g full fat cottage cheese, 1 cup plus 3tbsp (295ml) warm water and the full pack of the Magic mix!
Mix and let sit for 10 minutes to thicken a bit, then devide the batter into 4 equal portions and shape your pizza base with your hand! (yes its sticky, use wet hands)
Make fork holes in the pizza bases and bake for 25mins at 180C.
For thiner, crispier pizza base use this recipe, especially if you’d like to keep it dairy free too !
Makes 4 X 7 inch pizza bases. less than 1g net carb per pizza base.
See instructions below or Click here to watch a video on YouTube on how to make Your Keto Pizza crust!
- Preheat the oven to 175C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper
- In a medium size bowl mix the Keto Magic mix with 1 and 3/4 cup (435ml) WARM water and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use your hands to work the dough together, kneed it for 5 minutes.
- Divide your dough into 4 equal size portions.
- Use your WET HANDS to shape 4 pizza bases onto the baking tray, spread your dough thin as it will rise, almost doubles in thickness while baked, don’t thin out the edge.
- Make fork holes in the dough to avoid puffing up.
- Bake your pizza bases for 25-27 minutes at 180C.
Finish the pizza with the desired toppings and bake for another 10 minutes at 180-190C or keep refrigerated for up to 7 days wrapped in cling film or airtight container. Freeze well too!
Looking for the NEW WONDER KETO INGREDIENT? Oat Fibre is a magical substance that has zero calories, zero carbs, zero sugar. Find it here.
Other recipes using Oat fibre, here