The Best Free From Keto Seedy Bread Mix (Silver Award Winner in the FREE FROM FOOD AWARDS IRELAND) – Add your own wet ingredients to your Keto & Low Carb Seedy Bread Mix, store in a cool dry place. KETO, sugar free, gluten free, grain free, yeast free. No preservatives. No food colouring; just a very easy to make KETO BREAD.
– Line a 10 by 5 bread tin with parchment paper or a baking tray if you are making it into rolls.
– Heat up 1 cup of milk of your choice (for KETO unsweetened almond milk) and
1/2 cup of water to 40- 45 degrees
– Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to your warm milk mixture (milk will separate)
– In a medium size bowl mix the dry Seedy Bread Mix and add the wet mixture to it, combine fully. Make sure its mixed thoroughly.
– Spread your bread dough into the prepared baking tin, press it down gently, smooth the surface of it, or shape 8-10 bread rolls using your wet hands. These will almost double in size after baking !
– Let your dough rest for 5 minutes
– Preheat the oven to 170-175C using the fan function, bake the bread for
1 hour and 10 minutes, the rolls need about 50 minutes baking on the bottom rack.
– Let the bread/rolls to cool in the oven, don’t open the door, only take them out about 10 minutes after you turn off the oven.
– Take the bread out of the tin and place it on a rack to cool. Wait till it cools completely before slicing it. Store in fridge or slice it up and freeze it. Voila, just like that you have a fresh Keto Bread to enjoy.
Looking for more READY BAKED KETO and LOW CARB PRODUCTS? Please contact me via Facebook or email.
…click here to read more recipes featuring The Best Free From Keto Seedy Bread Mix.
Amazing seedy bread!! We make them as rolls and will never eat anything else again. Easy to make and come out perfect every time. Great for sandwich for work. Thank you so much 💓
Fantastic… As always
Package arrived quickly, love the seedy bread mix, so easy to make and very tasty