KETO Wrap Mix Ingredients:
Whole Psyllium husk, egg white powder, oat fibre, Himalayan salt, baking powder.
Click here to watch my Youtube video on how to make the wraps using The Best Free From Keto Wrap Mix.
You will need:
- 250g full fat mascarpone
- 4 cups ( 1000ml) of warm water, not boiling (about 40 degrees).
- Pour the full bag of KETO Wrap mix into a medium size mixing bowl, or into a 1,5 litre measuring jug.
- Add the 250g mascarpone.
- Add the water, I recommend to add 2 cups warm water first to the dry mix and mix it with a hand mixer for 1-2minutes, and then add in the other 2 cups of water, this way your batter wont clump. Mix it with a hand mixer for another 2 minutes until the batter becomes smooth, shiny.
- Let your batter sit for 15 minutes at least before cooking the wraps, it needs to thicken.
- Use a medium size skillet to bake your keto wraps. Heat up the pan over medium heat.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray onto the frying pan. Pour about 1/3 cup wrap batter into the pan and cook over high heat. Turn pan immediately from side to side to form an even circle.
Cook for about 1-2 minutes each side, use a pancake spatula to turn or flip the wraps. Oil the pan before each wrap, use only a little bit of oil. If you find the batter a bit too thick you can add an extra 1/4 cup of water.
Don’t bake them for long over low heat, it will make them dry out.
Let the wraps cool completely before storing them. Store them in the fridge in an airtight container up to 3-4 days or you can also freeze them, just wrap them individually before freezing.
These wraps are lovely cold or grilled as well.
Roll up two, tightly and cut as tagliatelle and use your wraps as a superb pasta alternative.