The Best Free From Spicy Mix / Carrot Cake Mix – Add your own wet ingredients to your The Best Free From Spicy Mix / Carrot Cake Mix and make 12-16 cup cakes or a big 9 inch 2 layer cake. KETO, sugar free, gluten free, grain free, yeast free. No preservatives. No food colouring.
Preheat the oven to 170C
Line your cupcake tray with cupcake cases or line a 10 inch cake tin
– Mix your Spicy Mix so no lumps of ingredients, all combined properly add 200 – 250g grated carrots, 1/2 cup chopped nuts and mix it.
– In a large bowl beat 6 medium eggs till light and fluffy
– Add 120g unsalted melted butter, 3 tbsp lemon juice, lemon zest and
1/4 cup warm water to the eggs and stir to combine
– Add your dry mixture (dry mix, carrots, nuts ) to the egg mixture
– Mix it with your hands or a dough kneader
– Fill up your cupcake cases
– Don’t fill them up to the top, they will rise!
– Bake them for 35 minutes / 30 minutes if making a two layer cake
– Let them cool a little bit in the oven before you take them out to avoid them collapsing.
– Take them out into a cooling rack and finish them with lemon butter frosting (227gr unsalted butter+ 80 gr powdered erythritol + 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk and juice of 1 lime)
– Decorate them with nuts.
…click here to read recipes featuring The Best Free From Spicy Mix / Carrot Cake Mix.
Looking for READY BAKED PRODUCTS? Please contact me via Facebook or email.
All products taste delicious, and tge price for sweets is reasonable because these you eat as a treat and they last. But the bread is very expensive and hard to justify spending €40/month on bread if I wanted to eat daily. I wish I could, but out of my price bracket. Not a complaint. Just honest feedback. I love your products and service. Xx
Thanks vey much Vanessa for your feedback and I totally agree with you, its pricey and I so wish I could buy the ingredients or packaging any cheaper, and actually I am constantly looking for cheaper suppliers but not willing to compromise on the quality.
Hope there will be a day when healthier will be more affordable!
first time making them so I think I need a little more practice to get them like the picture!!
Really tasty, hard to believe its low carb!