The Best Free From Keto Seedy Bread – Bulk buy your favourite dry mix and save money and packaging! 5 times 300g so its 1,5 kg of your favourite bread, 5 loafs!
The Best Free From Keto Seedy Bread Mix (Silver Award Winner in the FREE FROM FOOD AWARDS IRELAND) – Add your own wet ingredients to your Keto & Low Carb Seedy Bread Mix, store in a cool dry place. KETO, sugar free, gluten free, grain free, yeast free. No preservatives. No food colouring; just a very easy to make KETO BREAD.
– Line a 10 by 5 bread tin with parchment paper or a baking tray if you are making it into rolls.
– Heat up 1 cup of milk of your choice (for KETO unsweetened almond milk) and
3/4 cup of water to 40- 45 degrees
– Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to your warm milk mixture (milk will separate)
– In a medium size bowl mix 1 bag of the dry Seedy Bread Mix (300g), from The Best Free From Keto Seedy Bread – Bulk buy pouch and add the wet mixture to it, combine fully. Make sure its mixed thoroughly.
– Spread your bread dough into the prepared baking tin, press it down gently, smooth the surface of it, or shape 8-10 bread rolls using your wet hands. These will almost double in size after baking !
– Let your dough rest for 5 minutes
– Preheat the oven to 175C using the fan function, bake the bread for
1 hour and 10 minutes, the rolls need about 50 minutes baking on the bottom rack.
– Let the bread/rolls to cool in the oven, don’t open the door, only take them out about 10 minutes after you turn off the oven.
– Take the bread out of the tin and place it on a rack to cool. Wait till it cools completely before slicing it. Store in fridge or slice it up and freeze it. Voila, just like that you have a fresh Keto Bread to enjoy.