The Best Free From Versatile Savoury Mix – By simple adding your own wet ingredients to your The Best Free From Savoury versatile mix, you can easily make Gluten free, Yeast free, Nut free, or even Dairy free Bread Rolls, Wraps, Bagels or Crackers and more…
Bread Rolls only 2g Net Carb per Roll
1 bag of The Best Free From Savoury mix 250 gr
Wet ingredients :
2 cups of warm water (500 ml )
3 medium egg whites ( keep the egg yolks as I have a recipe for you to use them, yummy cheese crackers)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- In a medium size bowl mix your Savoury Mix till fully mixed
- In another medium size bowl combine the egg whites and warm water (your water needs to be warm but not too hot so it doesn’t boil the egg whites, as warm as your hand can handle)
- Mix your dry and wet ingredients ,use your hands to fold it a few times and smooth it out, so it’s like playdough.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, or silicone baking mat .
- use your WET hands to shape 12 rolls, flatten them as they will rise
- place them on the baking tray, don’t put them too close they will double in size
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top, or flax seed, poppy seeds anything you like or just leave them plain
- Bake for 50 minutes on the bottom rack, until browned on the outside and very firm and puffy. The only way to keep them so puffy is to let them cool in your turned off oven ( if you take them out straight after the 50 mins they will shrink, collapse for the reason they got cold).
*Take them out after 15 mins. Place them on a cooling rack and let them cool properly before you enjoy them, keep them in the fridge in an air tight container or freeze them
Watch a short video on how to make Keto Bagels using this mix, click here
Dry ingredients :
The Best Free From Savoury Mix
Wet ingredients :
2 medium eggs
2 egg whites
130 gr melted unsalted butter (or vegan butter )
1 3/4 cup water (435ml )
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl mix your Savoury Mix till fully mixed.
- In another medium size bowl combine the wet ingredients.
- Mix your dry and wet ingredients together, use your hands to mix your dough thoroughly.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, or silicone baking mat.
- divide the dough into 8-10 balls and make rolls out of them (about as thick as your thumb).
- shape your bagels , place them on the baking tray, don’t put them too close they will double in size.
- Brush them with your leftover egg yolks and sprinkle them with any seeds of your choice or salt. flakes, or just leave them plain.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes on the bottom rack, let them cool in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Take them out and place them on cooling rack and let them cool completely before you enjoy them, keep them in the fridge in an air tight container or freeze them.
1 bag of The Best Free From Savoury Mix 250 gr
1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
Wet ingredients :
Your 4 left over egg yolks and 2 eggs ( or 4 eggs)
160 gr of melted butter, 1/4 cup water
400 gr grated cheese of your choice ( mine is cheddar)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a medium size bowl mix your dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Work your dough together until it’s fully combined.
- Get a big sheet of parchment paper, fold it in into half and roll your dough out in between the paper to 2-4 mm thick.
- Top it with sesame seeds or fennel seeds and some grated cheese, or any seed of your choice or just leave it plain.
- Cut it into sticks or squares.
- Cover the top with the parchment paper.
- And bake it for 20-25 minute.