The Best Free From KETO Magic Mix – Versatile KETO mix for Pizza Base & Artisan Bread or White Protein bread rolls. Low carb, gluten free, yeast free, sugar free, dairy free (pizza only), grain free KETO Dry Mix.
Even your non keto friends or family will enjoy these!
Super easy to use, just add water, olive oil and acid (apple cider vinegar ) to make your very filling pizza bases (makes 4 x 7 inch pizza bases) Freeze them if you wish, or keep them refrigerated for up to 1 week. For the rolls You will need 400g full fat cottage cheese, two eggs, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, water (250ml). Instructions below.
White Artisan Style Bread/ Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Beat 2 eggs (room temperature) till light, foamy.
- Add the bag of the Keto Magic Mix, 400g full fat cottage cheese, 1 cup of warm water for the roll (250 ml) (half cup of water only if you are making it into a loaf of bread) 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar and mix it with a stand mixer on high speed for two minutes, do not over mix!
- Use your WET hands to shape 10-12 rolls and place them on your prepared baking tray, press them down as they will rise while baking them. Or shape a loaf of bread and make several deep enough cuts on the top with a wet knife as otherwise it will crack when baking. If you have some oat fibre just sieve a little on the top of your bread.
- Bake them for 50 minutes on the bottom shelf. Baking time for the bread is 1 hour 25-30 minutes!
- Place them on a cooling rack and let them cool.
These are less than 1g net carb per roll or per slice of bread.
Store in the fridge or freeze them if you wish, I absolutely love them slightly grilled 🙂
Keto Pizza Bases:
Makes 4 X 7 inch pizza bases.
See instructions below or Click here to watch a video on YouTube on how to make Your Keto Pizza crust!
- Preheat the oven to 175C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper
- In a medium size bowl mix the Keto Magic mix with 1 and 3/4 cup (435ml) WARM water and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use your hands to work the dough together, kneed it for 5 minutes.
- Divide your dough into 4 equal size portions.
- Use your WET HANDS to shape 4 pizza bases onto the baking tray, spread your dough thin as it will rise, almost doubles in thickness while baked, don’t thin out the edge.
- Make fork holes in the dough to avoid puffing up.
- Bake your pizza bases for 25-27 minutes at 180C.
Finish the pizza with the desired topping and bake for another 10 minutes at 180-190C or keep refrigerated for up to 7 days wrapped in cling film or airtight container. Freezes well too!
Looking for the NEW WONDER KETO INGREDIENT? Oat Fibre is a magical substance that has zero calories, zero carbs, zero sugar. Find it here.
Other recipes using Oat fibre, here